Extended Learning Support System
Nov. 2016 - Gen.2019 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Strategic Partnership | Project n. 2016-1-PL01-KA202-026752
The project aims at enhancing the quality of learning transfer among adult learners, learners in Vocational Education and Training (VET), trainers, T&D managers, HR managers, facilitators, other VET or adult learning professionals.
In particular, its main objective is to create an online service that will support the learning implementation process through pre learning, learning and post learning tasks. ELSS will be a fully functional platform. It can be linked to any e-learning module as well as traditional classroom training as part of blended learning experience.
The purpose of the ELSS system is to increase the learning retention and new skills implementation into the workplace.
- Improve the access to training and qualifications for all, through the Continuing Vocational Training C-VET
- Develop an ICT based learning support approach that will allow its users to pursue and persist in learning, and learning application, to organise one's own learning, including through effective management of time and information, both individually and in teams.
- Assess the potential impact of the Electronic Extended Learning Support System
- The design of the Extended Learning Support System (ELSS), a fully functional platform together with uploaded demo content. It will include instructional manual and methodologies for planning the learning process and uploading content into the system.
- ELSS with e-learning training module uploaded: the Extended Learning Support System with imbedded e-learning communication skills training - online service with multitude of activities supporting implementation of the skills and knowledge apprehended by end users (trainees) into the workplace during e-learning training in the system.
PAIZ Konsulting - PL
CONFAPI Confederazione Italiana della Piccola e Media Industria Privata – IT
PROMEA – EL
EFFEBI Finance & Banking Associazione per lo Sviluppo Organizzativo e delle Risorse Umane - IT
AIDP Associazione Italiana per la Direzione del Personale - IT