Finance & Banking, Organisational & HR development Association, named ‘Effebi Association’, is a non profit organization set up in 1976 by prof. Roberto Ruozi from the Bocconi University in Milan and some HR managers from the main Italian banks.
The Association organises a variety of activities in the field of Human Resources and Organisational Development for the banking and financial sector.
The Board of Directors is composed by HR and training Managers from the main Italian Banks.
The Association is a nonprofit organization.
The Association enhances the exchange of good practices and knowledge and collaboration with other organizations at national, European and International level.
MISSION & VISION
- Promuovere e coordinare iniziative relative allo sviluppo professionale delle Risorse Umane e delle logiche gestionali e organizzative nel settore bancario e finanziario
- Analizzare, implementare e divulgare nuovi modelli organizzativi e imprenditoriali di gestione integrata delle variabili umane, organizzative e tecnologiche
- Favorire l’Inclusione Sociale e la Responsabilità Sociale d’Impresa
- Supportare l'approccio della Quality Assurance per la formazione professionale
- Svolgere attività di studi e ricerca e progettazione europea
- Realizzare attività di formazione e di consulenza per gli associati
FB - CENTER FOR RESEARCH AND EUROPEAN STUDIES
MISSION & VISION
- Promotion of Organizational Development and Human Resources
- Research and studies at national and European level on issues of organizational development, Human Resources and continuing education;
- Permanent Observatory on analysis, trends and good practices of Human Resources in the Financial Services Sector;
- Implementation and management of European Projects;
- Implementation of European Lifelong Learning tools and exchange of good practices;
- Implementation of the logic of Quality Assurance in Continuous Professional Training;
- Work-based learning in the school sector;
- Collaboration with Universities and Research Centers for the development of Human Resources and continuing education.