Benedetta Orlandi Contucci
Ana Maria Cotovanu
Project Manager Coordinator
EXTRACT FROM THE STATUTE
Art.2 Aim1. Promote and coordinate initiatives related to the management and development of human resources;
2. Conduct research and studies;
3. Carry out training and counseling activities for its Members;
4. Develop collaboration among Associate Members;
5. Analyze new business models for integrated management of human, organizational and technological variables;
6. Promote the deepening of any organizational strategy.
- Members of the Assembly;
- Strategic Guidance Committee;
- Board of Directors;
- Executive Board;
When assigned to members of the Association, all offices and positions are usually free of compensation.
The Assembly is sovereign and independent and it is constituted by All Members.
Among the Assembly's powers we find:
- determine the objectives and the general lines of the Association activities;
- elect the Board of Directors;
- approve the annual financial statement and its accompanying report;
- ratify the appointments of the new Counselors under Article 10, paragraphs 2 and 3 of this Statute;
- deliberate on amendments to this statute, on the regulations for the appointment of the executive bodies and on the dissolution of the Association, as envisaged by Articles 14 and 16;
The Strategic Guidance Committee is composed of influential experts from the banking sector; it has advisory and guidance functions on the Association activities.
- Among the powers of the Board of Directors we find: formulate guidelines useful for the definition of the activities' programs, within the framework of the general guidelines approved by the Assembly;
- elect, at its first meeting, the President of the Association and/or up to three Vice Chairmen, choosing them within the Members of the Association, that will take their position for a period of three years; appoint the Secretary General of the Association; she/he can also be chosen among non-Members;
- appoint the Editorial Director and the members of the magazine's editorial committee and/or other publications;
- vote on applications for new Members of the Association; the entry will be evaluated on the basis of recognized and relevant requirements regarding business and professionalism;
- determine the amount, conditions and terms of payment of the annual membership fees, adjusting the contribution depending on Memberships' categories;
- grant the status of Honorary Member;
- appoint President and Members of the Strategic Guidance Committee;
- give all appropriate operational powers to the Board;
- constitute ad hoc project groups for the development and/or the realization of relevant initiatives;
- authorize the hiring of employees and the purchase of properties;
- prepare on annual basis a balance sheet or a financial income statement accompanied by a report on operations, in compliance with the legal provisions;
- provide for the cancellation of the resigning or defaulting members (at least two years' infraction) regarding the payment of the annual membership fee;
- rule regarding Association's registered office;
- establish instances, terms and vote-by-correspondence procedures.
- legally represents the Association;
- presides over the Assembly, the Board of Directors and the Executive Board;
- fixes agendas and convenes the shareholders' meeting, the Board of Directors and the Executive Board;
- oversees the activities of the Association and has the power of signature on the acts;
- attribute responsibilities and the related power of signature to the Secretary General of the Association;
- operates on the basis of the powers conferred by the same Board of Directors, pursuant to art. 10 paragraph 8, 9;
- decides on applications for membership, then forwarding them to the Executive Council decisions at its first meeting;
- authorize consultancy, professional collaborations, lease of real estate, purchase, lease or sale of movable property.
The Secretary-General, appointed by the Board of Directors on proposal of the President, works on the basis of the proxies received by the President, and it shall implement the decisions of the Association's organs. She/he holds ordinary and administrative management of the Association and has the right of signature of the relevant acts and correspondence. She/he shall act as Secretary of the Board functions, the Committee and the Strategic Guidance Committee. Coordinates the Project's Groups and is the editor of the membership magazine.
ORGANS WITHIN THE ASSOCIATION
Dr. QUINALE ROBERTO
Industrial Relations, Legislation and Controversy Director Manager BNL BNP PARIBAS GROUP
Dr. PICCOLO ALBERTO
Training Centre Office Director Manager - "Learning and Development" Accountant DEUTSCHE BANK ITALY
Dr. VERRI MATTEO
HR Office Director Manager - "Research, Selection and Training" Accountant BPER GROUP
Prof. SPATAFORA MARIO
Organizational Management Professor ROMA TRE UNIVERSITY
Training Manager "Training, Management Development and School of Heads of Office" INTESA SAN PAOLO GROUP
HR Management and Training Office Manager ISTITUTO CENTRALE BANCHE POPOLARI ITALIANE
Development and Training Office CREDITO VALTELLINESE
HR Management and Training Office Manager NUOVA BANCA ETRURIA
Training, Development and Communication Office Manager CARIGE
HR Management Office Manager CASSA DI RISPARMIO DI CENTO
Planning and Training Office Manager GRUPPO BANCO BPM
Personnel Development Office Manager VENETO BANCA
Those that contribute to achieve the aims of the Association thanks to their prestige and/or their influential collaboration.
They may participate in the Board of Directors, with an advisory capacity.
Past Presidents of the Association are also Honorary Members.
Qualified representatives of companies operating in the banking/financial sector or foreign banks may be appointed Honorary Members too.
- they can participate to the Board of Directors, and have the faculty of intervention as advisors;
- qualified representatives of companies operating in the banking/financial sector or foreign banks may be appointed Honorary Members too.
Honorary Members Effebi:
- Alberici Adalberto (University of Milan and SDA Bocconi)
- Arzani Carlo (Past President of the Effebi Strategic Guidance Committee - Banca Carige Group)
- Carbone Luciano (Past President Effebi - Banca Nazionale del lavoro)
- Durante Giancarlo (ABI Italian Banking Association - President of the Effebi Strategic Guidance Committee)
- Fois Corrado (Past President Effebi - Banca di Roma)
- Inglesi Aureliano (Past President Effebi - Monte dei Paschi di Siena)
- Mottura Paolo (Bocconi University)
- Musetti Umberto (Past President Effebi - Istituto Mobiliare Italiano)
- Ottaviano Vincenzo (Past President Effebi - Banco di Sicilia)
- Ruozi Roberto (Primo Presidente Effebi - Università Bocconi)
- Simioni Anna (Past President Effebi - Uni Management Unicredit)
- Spatafora Mario (Past President Effebi - ABI Italian Banking Association)
- Eliano Omar Lodesani (Past President Effebi - Intesa SanPaolo)
All legal persons, associations or non profit foundations, both Italian and foreigners, sharing similiar aims with the Association and willing to contribute and collaborate to the development of the Association's activities.
a) Big educational / Management Consulting Firm The annual fee of € 2.500,00 includes: 1 subscription to the Effebi Magazine FB-Bank in Training (for two individuals appointed by the company) and potential magazine's additions; Free of charge participation to the Association'activities (workshops/seminars/conferences); Participation to the Annual Effebi Conference.
b) Small/Medium Educational/Management Consulting Firm The annual fee of € 1.500,00 includes: 1 subscription to the Effebi Magazine FB-Bank in Training (for two individuals appointed by the company) and potential magazine's additions; Free of charge participation to the Association'activities (workshops/seminars/conferences); Participation to the Annual Effebi Conference.
- 1 subscription to the Effebi Magazine FB-Bank in Training (for two individuals appointed by the company) and potential magazine's additions;
- Partecipazione gratuita alle attività associative (workshop/seminari/convegni);
- partecipazione al Convegno Annuale Effebi.
University students that wish to be updated on the Association activities.
- participate to the Annual Conference, to study debates and workshops promoted by the Association in favour of “EFFEBI Young”;
- receive a copy of the document “An open window on Europa - Lifelong Learning perspective” and the dépliant “Europe 2020 Lifelong Learning” by Prof. Mario Spatafora, Professor of Organization and HR Management at Master's Degree course in Education - Roma Tre University;
- formazione Continua del corso di laurea magistrale in Scienze dell’Educazione degli Adulti e Formazione Continua dell’Università Roma Tre;
- receive copy of the quarterly magazine “FB - Banca inTraining” paper version;
- access to the reserved area “EFFEBI Young” of Effebi Association website www.asseffebi.eu
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
In order to become a Member of “Effebi Association” you must fill out the MEMBERSHIP FORM corresponding to the type of membership chosen: Honorary Member, Associate Member, Individual Member and Effebi Young.
The form must be filled out in any part and sent to Effebi Association via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or via fax at n. +39 06 36790558.
To receive information on membership's fees: +39 06 36004207 / +39 0636790557 / email@example.com