We are glad to announce that Learn STEM transnational meeting will take place in Roermond on March 26-27. .
We are glad to announce that Learn STEM transnational meeting
will take place in Roermond on March 26-27.
Innovative STEM learning in schools
Nov. 2017- Apr. 2020 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Strategic Partnerships| Project n. 2017-1-NL01-KA201-035232
The project aims at strengthening secondary schools capacity to develop skills in subjects such as science, technology, engineering and mathematics through innovative and interactive pedagogical methods and approaches.
The project will provide schools with tools and a pedagogical Model to support pupils to connect with the ‘real-life’ applications of STEM, in particular related to Internet of Things (IoT) and robotics, which represent two very popular sectors in the technological field.
- addressing underachievement in math, science and literacy through effective and innovative teaching and assessment;
- fostering critical thinking especially through teaching science in environmental and/or cultural context;
- increase the awareness of secondary schools, VET providers, teachers, students, policy makers concerning existing experiences of innovative technologies and pedagogies for effectively teaching STEM subjects at school;
- Define the LEARN STEM Pedagogical Model;
- Develop the inquiry learning package;
- Identify concrete training needs and opportunities for
- Define training curriculum, contents, delivery and assessment tools;
- Develop the LEARN STEM learning environment;
- Validation of the LEARN STEM online learning environment..
march 26 (Thursday) - 27 (Friday)