News & Events
We are glad to announce that Digifind third Transnational Meeting will take palce in Bielefeld on the 23-24 of April. .
We are glad to announce that Digifind third Transnational Meeting
will take palce in Bielefeld on the 23-24 of April.
Enhance Adult Learners Digital Skills for Furniture Industry
Sep.2018 – Aug.2021 | ERASMUS + | KA2 | Strategic Partnerships | Project n. 2018-1-BG01-KA204-047923
The project aims to support adult trainers in acquiring the necessary competences for teaching digital skills to low skilled adults in Furniture Industry, in order to guarantee the future furniture sector sustainable development and to foster their employability, socio-educational and professional development.
Address the need for further training of adult trainers in order to enable them to teach digital skills
Use ICT based instruments, as a precondition for improving the digital skills of low skilled adults
Support adults in becoming more employable and socially integrated
Offer knowledge and skills on digital transformation and IoT to be initiated and acquired
Training programme for trainers on digital skills & Industry 4.0;
Educational kit on digital skills & Industry 4.0 (Training curricula; instruments and tools for providing the training);
april 23 (Thursday) - 24 (Friday)
We are glad to announce that QSE - VET will take place in Copenhagen on the 27th - 28th of April.
We are glad to announce that QSE – VET will take place in Copenhagen
on the 27th – 28th of April.
QSE – Quality standards for evidence-based vocational education:
indicator 5 and 6 of EQAVET
Dic.2017 – Nov.2020 | Erasmus+ | KA3 | Strategic Partnership | Project n. 590210-EPP-1-2017-1-SE-EPPKA3-PI-FORWARD
The QSE project sets out to develop guidelines, with relevant operational indicators and best practices, to provide a basis for supporting European policy development of EQAVET, especially with regards to indicators 5 and 6.
- How to align VET programs offered with the demand in the labour market and how to adjust the skills being acquired and the qualifications offered in the curriculum to the occupational skills and qualifications being demanded by employees.
- The QSE project refers to the “evidence-based” approach (EBVET) and will provide a new performance-based framework, within which the Education and Vocational Training Authorities (VET) can request new and relevant forms of liability to providers of IFP.
- The project will generate guidelines and methods to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of VET programs offered.
- By rooting its reference points in indicators 5 and 6 of EQAVET it will provide a new performance based framework within which VET authorities can seek to demand new and relevant forms of accountability from VET providers.
- The guidelines and methods will enhance both VET authorities demand for and VET providers’ ambition for excellence.
april 27 (Monday) - 28 (Tuesday)
We are glad to announce that CULT- TIPS transnational meeting will take place in Kaunas from the 6th to
Cultural heritage in primary education: innovative teaching practices
Oct. 2019 – March 2022 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Strategic Partnership | Project n. 2019-1-NL01-KA201-060488
The overall aim of the project is to improve the learning relationship between teachers and primary schools pupils using computational methods tools with the specific objective of teaching creative subjects and cultural heritage.
The main purpose is to help teachers understanding the importance of computational thinking and digital tools as effective and innovative teaching methods applicable to all subjects.
Furthermore the project will focus on encouraging pupils’ creativity through cultural and artistic activities, engaging them in the discovery of their country’s cultural heritage.
The project will foster teachers’ shift from traditional teaching approaches to innovative learning practices to build new educational units, making learning an increasingly active, experimental, participatory and interactive experience.
- Improve teachers’ knowledge of computational thinking methods
to introduce these methods in teaching humanities (art, art history and cultural heritage education in particular);
- Provide primary school teachers with tools and guidelines to support teaching activities with interactive, experimental and participatory learning experiences (using online resources, developing digital games, etc.);
- Provide primary education with high quality tools for teaching art and cultural heritage;
- Raise awareness and curiosity of the importance of transmitting the value of Europe’s cultural heritage among pupils from an early age;
- Enhance pupils’ creativity through leisure/cultural and artistic activities, mainstreaming digital competencies.
- CULT-TIPS Pedagogical Model;
- Online Teacher Training Programme;
- Educational toolkit on art and cultural heritage with related recommendations and guidelines for its implementation.
may 6 (Wednesday) - 8 (Friday)
We are glad to announce that STE(A)M4SEN Transnational meeting will take place in Larissa on the 18th and 19th of May. .
We are glad to announce that STE(A)M4SEN Transnational meeting will take place in Larissa on the 18th and 19th of May.
Inclusive and innovative STE(A)M education for students
with special education needs
Sept. 2019- Feb. 2022 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Strategic Partnership | Project n. 2019-1-PT01-KA201-060762
The STEAM4SEN project aims to enhance schools’ capacity to provide inclusive and efficient STEAM education to students with special educational needs (SEN)
in order to enrich their learning experience and employability opportunities
in the Industry 5.0 world.
For this purpose, the project aims to strengthening the professional development of educators by integrating high quality and innovative teaching approaches,
providing teachers with an educational toolkit and guidelines that encompasses specific aspects regarding the practical application of STEAM subjects (with particular focus on robotics).
Furthermore the project will focus on enabling teachers to teach STEAM
both from the technological perspective and from the social, cultural and emotional point of view, encouraging inclusive education with the objective of reducing disparities in access to, and engagement with, digital technologies.
- Implement a 360 degrees approach in adopting innovative technologies and pedagogies in school education;
- Enable teachers to approach STEAM subjects from the technological perspective and from the social, cultural and emotional point of view;
- Allow possible application in different educational and non-educational contexts to be involved in a ‘hands-on’ learning activity to be trained on practical utilization of the different tools;
- Ensure inclusive learning environments in schools that facilitate STEAM education of students with SEN.
- Educational Toolkit: This Kit will include practical learning tools (to be used online and/or in classroom) that teachers can use for teaching STEAM subjects to students with SEN in a more attractive manner.
Moreover, the Educational Kit will be supported by specific and practical guidelines in order to better explain their application and to support teachers in actual implementation of the tools.
2 days of mobility in Malta for teachers from LT, IT, MT, PT, BG, EL to be trained on the application of the Educational Toolkit in class.
- STEAM for Robotics Laboratory: teachers who took part in the learning activity will organize local laboratories involving students with and without SEN for applying STEAM to robotics, using the educational kit.
At the end of these laboratories each group of students will prepare a prototype that will be presented through a short video, to be included in the Educational Toolkit as well;
- Guidance and recommendations: definition of specific guidelines and recommendations for school managers and a Manifesto for policy makers for ensuring inclusive learning environments in schools that facilitate STEAM education of students with SEN.
may 18 (Monday) - 19 (Tuesday)
EnSoEd transnational meeting will take place in Bucarest on the 25th and 26th of May. .
EnSoEd transnational meeting will take place
in Bucarest on the 25th and 26th of May.
Innovative teacher training on social entrepreneurship
Sept. 2018 – Aug. 2021 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Strategic Partnership | Project n. 2018-1-IT02-KA201-048047
More details about the meeting and project website will be provided soon.
may 25 (Monday) - 26 (Tuesday)
CULT-APP Dissemination Event will take place in Sofia on the 4th and 5th of June 2020
CULT-APP Dissemination Event will take place in Sofia on the 4th and 5th of June 2020
Experiencing Augmented Reality on Cultural Heritage applications in iVET
2018 – 2021 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Strategic Partnership | Project n. 2018-1-DE02-KA202-005088
june 4 (Thursday) - 5 (Friday)
IN-QUAL Transnational Meeting will take place on the 15th and 16th of July.
Imprinting Quality to entrepreneurship education
Nov.2018 – Feb.2021 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Strategic Partnership | Project n. 2018-1-PT01-KA202-047332
july 15 (Wednesday) - 16 (Thursday)