Bank Insurance Finance
Nov.2009 – Oct.2011 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Strategic Partnership | Project n.504476-LLP-1-2009-1-PT-LEONARDO-LNW
Promote the application of ECVET to the training provision of the Banking, Insurance and Financial Services Sector.
- Promote co-operation in Quality Assurance in all sectors of Education and Training in Europe
- Support improvements in Quality and Innovation in VET System and Institutions.
- Improve the Quality and to increase the volume of Mobility throughout Europe of people involved in VET and in continuing training.
- Increase a stronger cooperation among Institutions and Organisations.
- Improve the transparency and recognition of Qualifications and competences, including those acquired through non-formal and informal learning.
- An overview of the ECVET system throughout europe providing:
- a methodology for assigning ECVET points to existing qualifications;
- 2 tools:
- a User Guide for orientation of potential users in the ECVET system;
- a Vademecum for ECVET Points attribution for training professional and expert.
- an ECVET Network.
IFB-The Portuguese Bank Training Institute – PT
Scienter – IT
European Banking & Financial Services Training Association – LU
IFS-Institute of Financial Services Malta – MT
Warsaw Institute of Banking – PL