Certification & Accreditation System for Financial Sector Education and Training
2006 – 2008 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Strategic Partnership | Project n.LU/06/B/F/PP-156990
Create a new system for the certification of competences and the accreditation of training providers in the Financial Services Sector in the EU and in particular in Luxembourg, that is the headquarter of a number of major European Investment Banks.
- Transparent Accreditation of Training Providers
- Extend the scope of the certification and accreditation system
- Identification of shared competences and transparency of qualifications
- Creation of a new system for the certification of competences and the accreditation of training providers in the Financial Services Sector in the EU.
- Reports Overview and analysis of the existing accreditation and certification solutions in use in Europe, using the toolset for research established and collecting data through National workshops and EBTN network members.
European Banking & Financial Services Training Association – LU
Scienter – IT
Friedrich-Alexander Universität Erlangen Nȕrnberg – DE
Hellenic Bank Association – GR
FABI – IT
Warsaw Institute of Banking – PL
IFB-The Portuguese Bank Training Institute – PT
The Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland – UK