Financial and forecasting models for entrepreneurs
Oct.2016 – Sept.2018 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Strategic Partnership| Project n. 2016-1-MT01-KA202-015208
The project aims to create to educate unexperienced young micro-entrepreneurs to make responsible economic, financial and investment choices in function of their business growth plans and development perspectives, taking into consideration the current financial-economic availability.
The project seeks to boost the financial literacy in micro-enterprises in order to help them remain stable in the market, foster local economies and support further employability. After the training, micro-entrepreneurs will be able to manage their businesses responsibly, planning current and future investment, as well as making accurate economic and financial choices through rational forecasts based on genuine cost/benefit analysis.
In particular, the purpose of the project is to provide a flexible, self-learning, but also customized training model to support micro-entrepreneurs, especially those pertaining to generation Y (those aged 18-34), to assist in their financial and investment choices, not only for business but also for personal finance.
- to develop a training model addressing the main topic of the financial literacy to boost entrepreneurs capacity of undertake responsible financial choices
- to elaborate training contents adapted on the needs of the target group and available online translated in all consortium languages, free to use
- to create tools, instruments needed to develop financial competences through the use of edutainment methodology
- to foster transparency and recognition tools
- to take into consideration ECVET in order to ensure transfer of competences, transparency of learning outcomes and clearness for the learner
- Information asymmetries between financial institutions and businesses concerning the knowledge level of financial products purchasing and selling processes, financial risks and funding opportunities
- Strong long-term and trusting relationships between companies and financial institutions through a better financial culture level acquired by the entrepreneurs
- Provision of methodologies, techniques, practices and tools related to the provision of financial education training pathways
- Helping young and unexperienced entrepreneurs improving the financial-economic forecasts concerning their businesses in relation to their actual needs and future desires and aspirations
- Supporting entrepreneurs a strong financial culture helping them to reduce the risks related to investments in financial products, also in relation to their choices as financial products consumers
- Providing qualification pathways, with particular reference to ex-ante, ongoing and ex-post competence assessment processes and the integration of informal and non-formal dimensions, establishing process and product standards
MBN – Mediterranean Bank Network- MT
EUROCREA MERCHANT S.r.l. – IT
IDEC – AINTEK SYMVOULOI EPICHEIRISEON EFARMOGES YPSILIS TECHNOLOGIAS – EL
BtF – BRIDGING TO THE FUTURE LTD – UK
STICHTING INCUBATOR – NL
EFFEBI – Finance & Banking Associazione per lo Sviluppo Organizzativo e delle Risorse Umane – IT
MBB – MALTA BUSINESS BUREAU – MT