Empowering education systems in information security
2015 – 2017 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Strategic Partnership | Project n. 2015-1-IT01-KA202-004733
The main aim of I SECURE project is to support the strategic use of information and communication technology in teaching and learning programmes as a precondition for the development of innovative pedagogical method at secondary schools level (students of 11-18 years).
- Enhance the delivery of school education through creative teams and collaborative learning based on ICT inside of TEL I SECURE eco-system;
- Supply the methodological tools and instruments for empowering teachers in the field of safe ICT use in school education;
- Develop and disseminate an ‘information security culture’ to increase the student’s awareness in this field.
- European project report of the beneficiaries’ needs and gaps analysis;
- Development and Tuning phase of “I SECURE agent” Qualification and the I SECURE training materials;
- Creation and Tuning phase of “TEL I Secure Ecosystem Platform, a virtual space with learning activities and ICT tools as ‘ready to use’ learning instruments available for teachers.
USR Lazio, Ufficio Scolastico Regionale del Lazio – IT
EFFEBI Association – IT
ECO, e-Learning Studio – IT
INERCIA DIGITAL – ES
MERIG, European Research Institute – AT
OUNL, Open Universiteit – NL
UNWE, University of National and World Economy – BG