Learning Organisation in the Banking Sector in Europe
2001-2003 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Strategic Partnership | Project n. I-00-B-F-NT-120234
To foster a benchmarking system development for the Learning Organisation implementation in the European banking sector, through a trans-national network promotion.
- verify the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) in the HR development and management practices and devices;
- develop operational tools to support banking institutes in the self-evaluation process in terms of L.O. implementation;
- create a virtual practice community in Europe, involving banking institutes, research and specific studies centers and banking association to disseminate the L.O. approaches.
- validated set of indicators identifying a L.O.;
- case studies report about the implementation of the L.O. in the banking sector;
- benchmarking system of the organizational features (in terms of structure, practices, interactions, control and evaluation systems) in a L.O.;
- guide to the L.O. in the European banking sector.
PAIZ Konsulting – PL
CONFAPI Confederazione Italiana della Piccola e Media Industria Privata – IT PROMEA – ELEFFEBI Finance & Banking Associazione per lo Sviluppo Organizzativo e delle Risorse Umane – ITAIDP Associazione Italiana per la Direzione del Personale – IT