Mobile learning system for reinforcing skills retention
Apr. 2021 – Mar. 2023 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Strategic Partnership | Project n. 2020-1-DE02-KA226-VET-008177
MobiLEx Project aims to equip vocational educators with innovative methods and tools for training and facilitating personal development of vet learners with coaching and mentoring with support of mobile digital technologies as well as to develop digital competencies of vocational educators enabling them to use with success digital resources and teaching solutions & provide them with an easy-to-handle educational application for mobile devices to attract & motivate learners.
- Equipping VET educators with the learning implementation process and digital tools to design Mobile Learning Experience Modules, which could amend any type of learning event, leading to new skills and knowledge implementation in the workplace;
- Expanding VET educators’ digital competencies by involving them in MobiLEx development;
- Raising VET educators’ awareness that supporting learners in learning implementation can boost up their engagement and motivation to learn.
IO1 Learning Implementation System
- Editor for PC (for educators) &
- Learning Implementation Mobile App (for learners) for IOS
- Learning Implementation Mobile App (for learners) for ANDROID
- Mobile Apps will include: Instructional modules with tasks for learning implementation, Resources (links to external sources with short description) and Virtual Wallet Cards – hot tips (working title)
- Manual and video guide on how to design learning implementation process with The Editor.
The Editor and the Mobile App serve to reinforce the knowledge and skill retention of any type of learners. It means, educators of any profile (but we’ll focus on VET educators) and learners of any type should be empowered to use the tool. The Editor is a technical system where educators will write instructions for supporting knowledge and skills retention processes. The App (for IOS and ANDROID) is an application for learners that will support a learning task designed with the aid of the Editor by the educator. Unique feature of the Editor and App: they can be used for any learning content. Educator of any profile can use the Editor to design his/her instructions.
IO2- Mobile Learning Experience
- 5 ready-made vet learning implementations support instructional modules – programs designed in the Editor and available via App (IOS and Android)
Fachhochschule des Mittelstandes (FHM) GMBH – University of Applied Science – DE
EFFEBI Association – IT
Paiz Konsulting – PL
Militos Symouleutiki A.E. – EL