Quality Assurance in VET for learners with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
2016-2018 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Strategic Partnerships | 2016-BG01-KA202-023714
The project aims to improve the quality of the training offer delivered to learners with Special Educational Needs (SEN), in particular students with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), through the implementation of the European principles of Quality Assurance (EQAVET) in the educational and vocational training programmes.
- Promoting a more inclusive VET education for individuals with ADHD to guarantee equal learning and employment opportunities;
- Developing Quality Assurance mechanisms in VET programmes for learners with ADHD, establishing specific measures to plan, implement, monitor and evaluate the training delivered;
- Supporting the professional environment of VET organizations providing them examples of good practices and new working methods to be applied.
- Compendium of good practices on the implementation of the EQAVET principles within VET delivered to ADHD students;
- Quality Assurance Framework, including set of principles, indicators and guidelines for the application of the Quality Assurance in VET;
- QA Toolkit for VET Providers, guidelines and tools to support Teachers and Trainers in providing appropriate VET for people with ADHD in line with the Quality Assurance.
SU-NIS, Università degli studi di Sofia – BG
Associazione EFFEBI – ITNART, Associazione nazionale dei docenti – BG
UNINETTUNO, Università telematica internazionale – IT
FTF, Foro tecnico della formazione – ES
Folkuniversitete Uppsala – SE
SciFY, Science For You – EL
DIMITRA, Dimitra Formazione & Consulenza- EL