Quality Assurance in VET for learners with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
2016-2018 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Strategic Partnerships | 2016-BG01-KA202-023714
The project aims to improve the quality of the training offer delivered to learners with Special Educational Needs (SEN), in particular students with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), through the implementation of the European principles of Quality Assurance (EQAVET) in the educational and vocational training programmes.
- Promoting a more inclusive VET education for individuals with ADHD to guarantee equal learning and employment opportunities;
- Developing Quality Assurance mechanisms in VET programmes for learners with ADHD, establishing specific measures to plan, implement, monitor and evaluate the training delivered;
- Supporting the professional environment of VET organizations providing them examples of good practices and new working methods to be applied.
- Compendium of good practices on the implementation of the EQAVET principles within VET delivered to ADHD students;
- Quality Assurance Framework, including set of principles, indicators and guidelines for the application of the Quality Assurance in VET;
- QA Toolkit for VET Providers, guidelines and tools to support Teachers and Trainers in providing appropriate VET for people with ADHD in line with the Quality Assurance.
SU-NIS, Sofia University – BG
EFFEBI Association – IT
NART, National Association of Resource Teachers – BG
UNINETTUNO, Università Telematica Internazionale – IT
FTF, Foro Tecnico de Formaciò – ES
Folkuniversitete Uppsala – SE
SciFY, Science For You – EL
DIMITRA, Dimitra education & Consulting s.a. – EL