Towards a European Qualification Prototype for Adults Trainers
Nov.2008 – Oct.2010 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Strategic Partnership | Project n. 142592-LLP-1-2008-1-NL-LEONARDO-LMP
increase the recognition, the social prestige and the attractiveness of the adults trainers profession by proposing -through a multistakeholder research and consensus building process- a European Qualification Prototype for Adult Trainers.
- To mobilise professional associations to collect their views on existing, in order to achieve a picture of what is already in existence in every Member Country.
- To build -through an open dialogue among stakeholders- a European definition of the professional area, using EQF as a reference point.
- To propose a co-operation framework among national and international Associations and institutional actors, that would allow the delivery of European Qualifications for Adult Trainers.
- State of the Art on existing qualification and competences framework.
- Concertation Seminars to support the development of the project, promote the dialogue amongst the different actors and assure dissemination of the project outputs.
- Build a QUADULTRAINERS MetaCommunity.
- Create an European Qualification Prototype for Adult Trainers: Expert Adult Trainer (EAT) and Adult Learning Professional (ALP).
NIBE-SVV – NL
Scienter – IT
European Banking & Financial Services Training Association – LU
AIF – IT
Fachhochschule fȕr Verwaltung und Rechtspflege FHVR Berlin – DE
Febelfin Academy – BE
IFB-The Portuguese Bank Training Institute – PT