for design and delivery of VET
Sept. 2020 – Aug. 2023 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Strategic Partnership | 2020-1-SE01-KA202-078022
The overall aim of “Sectoral EQAVET for design and delivery of VET” is to develop guidelines and operational indicators with best practices for VET authorities, employers, and VET providers, which enable measurement of VET outcome and enable authorities to introduce accountability for evidence-based vocational education.
Sectoral EQAVET for design and delivery of VET encompasses the following objectives by developing common trans-national training content, with a focus on work-based learning by:
- developing strategic approaches to sectorial skills developments through partnerships for sustainable cooperation between key stakeholders;
- strengthening the exchange of knowledge and practice between education and training institutions and the labour market, with reference to sectorial actors;
- building mutual trust, facilitating cross-border certification and easing professional mobility in a sector, and increasing recognition of qualifications at European level within a sector;
- planning the progressive roll-out of project deliverables leading to systemic impact in the form of constant adaptation of VET provision to skill needs, based on sustained partnerships between providers and key labour market stakeholders at the appropriate level (“feedback loops”).
- Best practices with regards to QA initiatives in VET with regards to adaptation of VET education to the occupational profile;
- Road Map for occupational profiling (ROC);
- Tool for assessment of VET relevance to occupational profile (Tool-ROC).