SME’s Qualification Handbook
Nov.2013 – Oct.2015 | Erasmus+ | KA2 | Strategic Partnership | Project n.538534-LLP-1-2013-1-IT-LEONARDO-LMP
- Improved EU-wide capacity and quality of VET programmes for the SMEs.
- More transparent and transferable qualifications.
- Increased level of mobility of the employees and learners across Europe.
- Stronger interactions between educational, business sectors and social partners.
- Enhanced market relevance of skills and competencies.
- Analyse the existing experiences and good practices in designing trans-sectoral qualifications for the SMEs in three partner countries (BE, IT, PL).
- Develop the ‘European Handbook for the LOs based Qualifications for SMEs’, which will include operational methods and guidelines for defining trans-sectoral learning outcomes based qualifications for the SMEs.
- Test the ‘European Handbook for the LOs based Qualifications for SMEs’ on a qualification prototype: HR Planning & Recruitment Expert
- Define and test quality standards for the ECVET implementation within trans-sectoral SMEs qualifications
Università Roma Tre – IT
Associazione EFFEBI – IT
Eurocadres – BE
AIDP – IT
CONFAPI – IT
Paiz Konsulting – PL
IFB-The Portuguese Bank Training Institute – PT