QSE – Quality standards for evidence-based vocational education: indicator 5 and 6 of EQAVET
Dic.2017 – Nov.2020 | Erasmus+ | KA3 | Strategic Partnership | Project n. 590210-EPP-1-2017-1-SE-EPPKA3-PI-FORWARD
The QSE project sets out to develop guidelines, with relevant operational indicators and best practices, to provide a basis for supporting European policy development of EQAVET, especially with regards to indicators 5 and 6.
- How to align VET programs offered with the demand in the labour market and how to adjust the skills being acquired and the qualifications offered in the curriculum to the occupational skills and qualifications being demanded by employees.
- The QSE project refers to the “evidence-based” approach (EBVET) and will provide a new performance-based framework, within which the Education and Vocational Training Authorities (VET) can request new and relevant forms of liability to providers of IFP.
- The project will generate guidelines and methods to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of VET programs offered.
- By rooting its reference points in indicators 5 and 6 of EQAVET it will provide a new performance based framework within which VET authorities can seek to demand new and relevant forms of accountability from VET providers.
- The guidelines and methods will enhance both VET authorities demand for and VET providers’ ambition for excellence.