Finance & Banking, Organisational & HR development Association, named ‘Effebi Association’, is a non profit organization set up in 1976 by prof. Roberto Ruozi from the Bocconi University in Milan and some HR managers from the main Italian banks.
The Association organises a variety of activities in the field of Human Resources and Organisational Development for the banking and financial sector.
The Board of Directors is composed by HR and training Managers from the main Italian Banks.
The Association is a nonprofit organization.
The Association enhances the exchange of good practices and knowledge and collaboration with other organizations at national, European and International level.
MISSION & VISION
- Promote and coordinate initiatives related to professional development of Human Resources and management and organizational logics in the banking and financial sector;
- Analyse, implement and disseminate new organizational and entrepreneurial models of integrated management of human, organizational and technological variables;
- Promote Social Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility;
- Support the Quality Assurance approach for vocational training;
- Perform activities of studies and research and manage European funded Projects;
- Carry out training and consultancy activities for members.
The Association is a no profit organization.
The Association enhances the exchange of experiences and knowledge and the collaboration with other organizations at national, European and International level.
Download our Brochure
Download our Presentation
Considering the necessity of developing new ideas on methodology and training trying, at the same time, to keep a focus on innovation processes, in accordance with targets identified by European Commission for the period 2020-2027, Effebi Association – as promoter and one among the founding Members – on January 25th 2019 signed the Constitutive Act of the new European/International Association “Centre for Research and European Studies – future business” named briefly CRES.
CRES aims to realise studies, researches and European projects in order to improve active citizenship and promote European Policies in Education and Training areas.
CRES Founders are 10 Centres of Excellence, from 8 European Countries, active on different sectors, ensuring a high-quality level and an interdisciplinary approach.
To learn more, visit CRES website