European Forum of Technical and Vocational Education and Training
Pan-European no profit organisation, set up in 1991
27 EU Countries; 141 Members; 27 Annual Conferences
141 Associate Members from different world countries
- Represent VET issues to EU institutions and provide consultancy in all processes.
- Offer a network of professionals to promote connections between professionals, entrepreneurs and providers of Vocational Education and Training.
- Promote and disseminate innovative qualifications and transnational projects.
Financial Literacy Committee
The aim of the Financial Literacy Committee is to upgrade the financial literacy of citizens through financial education.
FEDERAZIONE ITALIANA DELLE ASSOCIAZIONI DI MANAGEMENT
Italian Federation composed by the main Associations of professional experts
7 founding Associations: ADICO, ADACI, AIDP, AILOG, AICQ, AIAS, ATEMA
6 new comers Associate Members: APAFORM/ASFOR, AIF, APCO, EFFEBI, IRCRES-CNR, IMO (January 2017)
- Collaboration and exchange of ideas and best practices among the Members;
- Improve managerial culture, also beyond professional roles.
- Promote the renewal of the managerial and leadership’s culture
- Cope with the globalization and the digital revolution.