An online service to improve Communication Skills in the workplace using branching stories Games
2012 – 2014 | Lifelong Learning Projects – KA3 | 530946-LLP-1-2012-1-GR-KA3-KA3MP
The main aim of ETREES project is to support learners & trainers by developing a service utilising game-based learning & branching through stories to engage learners in first-person learn-by-doing experiences, in online or hybrid learning environments.
- Promote an innovative game-based learning pedagogy utilising branching stories simulations;
- Create an ICT-based learning game;
- Learn contents in the form of 4 learning scenarios formatted as branching stories with re-usable elements;
- Develop an online service where trainees can register to use the game and monitor their progress, while trainers can register to use the game as a training methodology, and also to develop their own learning content.
- A validated online service for learners and for trainers that want to develop their own scenarios through an easy-to-use authoring tool & re-usable content;
- An innovative game-based learning methodology;
- Four communication skills for online learning scenarios improvement;
- Trainers’ & trainees’ guidelines, materials, assessment tools, and usage scenarios.
EFFEBI Association – IT
Promea – EL
SGI-Serious Game Interactive – DK
Paiz Konsulting – PL
University of Ljubliana – SI
DACES-Derbyshire Adult Community Education Service – UK